Officer – Human Resources
Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The Officer – Human Resources is mainly responsible for facilitating recruitment and placement processes in the Cox’s Bazar. S/he will maintain recruitment related documents & prepare personnel files, manage online recruitment system and coordinating with all programs & departments on HR administrative work. Primarily responsible for, interview logistics, necessary compliance checking, communicate with candidates (email, phone and or skype), ensure room booking, result preparation, interview board representation, update online recruitment system and tracker etc.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years working experience in Human Resource, particularly in recruitment
- Good understanding on HR administration, especially in recruitment process and procedures
- Very accurate in drafting
- Ability to maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent skills on documentation & filing
- Willingness to stay and work in Cox’s Bazar with extreme workload even after hours
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- Ability to setting priorities and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills, including managing any online based recruitment system
- Very good command on MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Bangla typing is preferred
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Management/Business Administration or relevant discipline
Contract length: Up to December 31, 2020 with possibility of further extension
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Number of vacancy: 1 (one)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly value
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: https://bangladesh.savethechildren.net/careers
Application deadline: 24 March, 2020
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.